On November 19th, Constituency Associations from across the province are going to hit the doors and tell their neighbours how our incredible team in the Legislature is making life better and more affordable for families by:
- Reducing school fees to help parents make ends meet
- Capping electricity rates to protect families from energy price spikes
- Freezing tuition so young Albertans can afford to get a post-secondary education
- Rebating the carbon levy to two-thirds of Alberta households
- Offering energy efficiency rebates to help bring energy bills down
This Neighbour-to-Neighbour Day is a great province-wide opportunity for the NDP to reach thousands of doors on a single day. It also presents an opportunity for Constituency Associations to recruit and train new members, while having some fun.
Never been part of something like this before? No worries! A brief training session will be provided at the start of the day, followed by the neighbour to neighbour visits, and then afterwards there will be a fun social event.
Please sign-up to join a neighborhood team near you!