8 Remaining Questions on Kenney’s Taxpayer-funded UCP Banquet
To err is human, to expense is entitled
- How much money did Jason Kenney and the UCP raise at this taxpayer-funded banquet?
- Were taxpayers on the hook for hotel, transportation costs and per diems too?
- When did Jason Kenney find out this UCP banquet was billed to taxpayers?
- Has the UCP caucus checked other similar events they’ve charged to taxpayers to make sure they’re error-free?
- If this was an error, why did Prab Gill stick to talking about constituency work while Jason Kenney’s speech was entirely about party work?
- Will a staffer be fired this time, like the last time Jason Kenney admitted to fundraising on the taxpayer dime?
- What is the best model of bus to throw a staffer under?
- Was this planned as a caucus event or a party event, or does it just not matter when you’re as entitled as Jason Kenney and the UCP?